Benefits of Inlight Therapy Products
The light therapy industry is growing rapidly. Some experts believe that by the year 2025 it will become a $1 billion dollar industry.
Inlight has been helping people for 36+ years, and in the last 5 years alone has shipped 100,000 Inlight Therapy systems to a growing list of happy customers.
- Safe & Simple
- FDA Cleared, Class II Medical Device
- Proprietary Progressive Multi-Pulse™ Technology
- Engineered, designed, and managed in the USA
- System Packages are ready to use out of the box
How are Phototherapy Patches different from LED Light Therapy?
- Phototherapy patches are non-transdermal wearable technology designed to create specific biochemical changes in your body, such as an increase in glutathione.
- LED Light Therapy is a pad-based system designed to increase your nitric oxide levels and, therefore, increase circulation & reduce pain and inflammation.
Where can I find more information about the InLight Therapy LED Light Therapy system?
Where can I find more information about LifeWave Phototherapy patches?
There are so many different acronyms for light. What is the difference?
- LED: Light Emitting Diodes
- PLT: Polychromatic Light Therapy, meaning multi-colored
- PBM: Photobiomodulation
- Phototherapy patches: Wearable patches that are activated by your body.
I would like to own my own InLight Therapy device. How can I purchase one?
Please contact Jennifer Waters directly to purchase your very own LED Light Therapy device.
I would like to order LifeWave phototherapy patches. Where should I begin?
Are there any contraindications using Light?
No, there are no contraindications as light brings the body back to balance. We are not treating any medical condition with light, only reducing inflammation and increasing circulation. If you have a history of seizures or active cancer, do not use LED Light directly over your eyes or over an active cancer site.
What is the refund policy?
When you purchase your patches directly from Lifewave, there is a 90-Day, no risk, 100% money back guarantee. If you purchase an InLight Therapy unit, you have 30 days to cancel the transaction.