LED Light Therapy Services
Jennifer Waters, L.Ac., Dipl.Ac., works with clients one-on-one to determine the best plan for addressing health concerns and removing obstacles to healing. Our LED Light Therapy services include:
- Product sales: You can purchase an LED therapy unit for a lifetime of use.
- Rentals: If you’d prefer to use an Inlight Therapy system for just a week or two, you can rent a device.
- Therapy sessions: You can also schedule a one-on-one light therapy session at our office.
Benefits of Inlight Therapy Products
There is a growing body of research around light therapy and the industry is rapidly developing. We choose to work with Inlight Therapy because of the company’s extensive experience and commitment to quality manufacturing. Benefits of Inlight Therapy products include:
- System packages are safe, simple to operate, and ready to use out of the box – no assembly required.
- Products are FDA-approved Class II Medical Devices.
- Each system uses Inlight Therapy’s Proprietary Progressive Multi-Pulse Technology.
- All products are engineered and designed in the USA.
Health Seminars for L.Ac Practitioners and Owners of the InLight Therapy Device
For a comprehensive overview of light therapy, take our on-demand seminar: “Is Light the New Needle: An Overview of Light Therapy.” It serves as the perfect introduction to LED light. This seminar costs a reasonable $50 and counts towards CEU credits for practitioners and anyone interested in how LED Light Therapy works.
Contact Jennifer Waters, L.Ac., Dipl.Ac.
It’s what you do every day that matters most: take advantage of the healing benefits of light. If you’re a client who would like to purchase an LED light therapy device for home use or a practitioner who wants to learn more about the Inlight Therapy affiliate program, our team is here to help walk you through your options. For more information, call the office at 315-247-8613 or contact us today.